Subject: [Leica] Homepage
From: Pascal <cyberdog@ibm.net>
Date: Sat, 30 May 1998 23:12:29 +0200

Hello friends:

I spent a couple of days setting up my first homepage,  but is now
presentable at last!
All work was done with Adobe PageMill on my Mac PowerBook and a UMAX
flatbed scanner (at 150 or 72 dpi, which should be more than enough for
web- and screen-purposes).
The pages are divided in 5 major sections: travel souvenirs, Belgium
(this part will have to be further developed), my wife, some family pics,
and links.

All comments welcome (be kind to me as this is my first try at
web-publishing :-) ).
Further updates will be made in the future.

http://members.xoom.com/cyberplace/

Pascal