Subject: Re: [Leica] E6 processing
From: "Dan Post" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Sat, 30 May 1998 23:27:17 -0400

Except for the use of certain "proprietary" compunds, the formulas for
Kodak, and Fuji processes- and Agfa even, for that matter is essentially the
same. I have used Fuji chemicals in Fuji machines, and Kodak chemicals in
Fuji machines, negative processes, though, and the differences are not
detectable with our test strips and an X-Rite desitometer! I have used Kodak
E-6, Beseler, and Unicolor processes on both Fuji and Kodak transparency
films, and even at home, got the same results, regardless of process. If
there are any differences, you shouldn't notice them is the mixes are right,
and time and temperatures are held to spec.
dwpost@msn.com