Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica-Users List Digest V3 #88
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Sat, 30 May 1998 22:39:42 -0500

At 10:49 AM 5/30/98 -0400, you wrote:

>oil when I first took my new HM out of the plastic bag at the dealer);
>nothing wrong with that.  But first and foremost, we are photographers who
>take photographs.

Two things. Yes, photography is the bottom line for most of us. Though it's
not true for all of us.

And it's not an either/or question. Life is way to complex to pidgeon-hole
ourselves into "true believers" and "infidels."
- --
=========

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
Time is the best teacher; Unfortunately it kills all its students