Subject: Re: [Leica]M Elmarit 28mm
From: "hamlet" <adisoon@pl.jaring.my>
Date: Sun, 31 May 1998 13:14:13 +0800

Hi,

I just got the 3rd version 28mm Elmarit M lens. It is a big lens though and
it covers a substantial portion of the lower right hand side of the M6
viewfinder. I know that the current 4th version is a smaller lens. Just how
much smaller is it and how much does it cover in the viewfinder? Also, does
the size of the 35mm Summilux ASPH cover that part of the viewfinder.

Thanks.
- --adi