Subject: [Leica] Don Chatterton
From: Andrew S Jordan <andrewsjordan@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sat, 30 May 1998 03:31:24 -0500

Many "newbies" to the LUG often inquire about dependable Leica dealers.
Recently, I traded some unneeded Leitz equipment for a R lens at DCI.
The transaction went very smoothly.The lens was conservatively rated on
Don Chatterton's web site for it was in better condition than
advertised. On the phone Don was pleasant, knowledgeable, and helpful.
Thank you Don and thanks to the LUG members who recommended DCI to me.

regards, Andrew Jordan