Subject: [Leica] TA add ons
From: Ken Wilcox <wilcox@umcc.umich.edu>
Date: Sun, 31 May 1998 10:59:50 -0400

LUGs:

I spent most of the morning driving around and taking pictures of storm
damage from a storm that hit my area of Michigan about 7AM today.

I used my M6 w/recently acquired Rapidwinder and prototype soft relase. I
shot with a 28 Elmarit and 75 Summilux and a few with the SA. I was very
pleased by the performance of this set of gear. The Rapidwinder (great for
us left eyed shooters) soon becomes second nature in use. It allowed me to
shoot a sequence of a wrecker tipping a van back up off its side and get
several shoots while it dropped bact onto its wheels. The soft release
worked great; the domed shape is very comfortable.

Now I have do decide what to do about the 60 feet of willow tree laying
across my yard!

Cheers!

kw

- ----
Ken Wilcox                             Carolyn's Personal Touch Portraits
LHSA, MEA, LAW                      preferred---> <wilcox@umcc.umich.edu>
                                                     <kwilcox@gfn.org>