Subject: Re: [Leica] Superb Leica R8
From: Krzysztof Szecowka <szecowka@ch.wssk.wroc.pl>
Date: Sun, 31 May 1998 17:15:01 +0200

Andre Jean Quintal wrote:

> Leica E-mail Group,
>
>     Allo,
>
>         I find it a sorrowful opinion that sees the Leica R8 as "ugly".

I feel guilty too. When I first saw the Leica R8 in advertisments I
thought it was ugly. When I took it in my hands for the first time I was
amazed ! It felt like holding a woman with pleasantly rounded hips. I
fell in love with this camera and I knew I wanted to have it. Continuing
this comparison: the first meeting was like a dance, now when I have it
(R8) it is going to be romance.

Chris