Subject: Re: [Leica] Heliopan filter
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Sun, 31 May 1998 22:24:24 -0700

There's a huge amount of information missing here. Leica R lenses use E55,
E60, E67, E77, etc... Also there are about 100 different Heliopan filter
types. So what is it that you got? Polarizing?, warming?, correction?, ND?,
??? Heliopan filters are, along with B+W, the best. I am wondering why the
dealer would give you such an expensive filter, and for what purpose did he
give it to you?

Jim