Subject: [Leica] Re: R Mode survey (+ metering method)
From: Pascal <cyberdog@ibm.net>
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 1998 09:39:02 +0200

Andrew Jordan wrote:

>It would be interesting to know what is
>the frequency distribution of mode selection
>among LUG users of R4, R5, R7 and R8.
>Let me start to show what I have in mind.

R8
Aperture priority + multizone: 80% (I prefer control over the depth of
field)
Aperture priority + spot: 10% (more than before as I am learning the
limits of multizone metering)
Speed priority + multizone: 10% (growing since I am using the
Vario-Apo-Elmarit 70-180 for which high speed is essential)
Program: never
Manual: almost never
Center weighed: almost never

Pascal

Check out: http://members.xoom.com/cyberplace/
t h i n k   d i f f e r e n t               a p p l e    c o m p u t e r