Subject: [Leica] additional images
From: Chandos Michael Brown <cmbrow@mail.wm.edu>
Date: Mon, 01 Jun 1998 17:30:51 -0400

I much appreciate the feedback on Green Leafe Girls (including the pointed
interest in the course syllabi).  I've posted another several images,
mainly from my year in Belgium and Netherlands.  Again, I'd appreciate any
comments on the photography.  Judging from the sites I've visited by other
LUG members, a number of you have an exceptional eye.  I could profit by
your comments.

Most of the stuff I've posted, I shot with IIIfs and various lenses.

Thanks in advance.

Chandos

http://www.resnet.wm.edu/~cmbrow/