Subject: Re: [Leica] Powerful image
From: "Alan Hull" <hull@vaggeryd.mail.telia.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 1998 20:02:48 +0200

Thank you for the response and explanation.  There was a surprising
agreement between the explanations and I understand completely now
which photographs are termed powerful.  I dont think I had a semantics
problem because strange as it may seem I had no label for that type of
photograph.  But "powerful" is a good description and I will use it in
future.

I'm now wondering whether being able to identify and label a photograph
increases one appreciation of it.  You know ... I think it does.

Thanks again.
Alan Hull.