Subject: Re: [Leica] Color print portrait film
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Tue, 02 Jun 1998 22:31:15 -0700

You folks out there, and Gary, if you want the ultimate "people" print
film, us "Agfa Portrait 160". You can find it's particulars on the Agfa WWW
site. I was told about it years ago by a portrait/wedding/group
photographer. I photographed a friends wedding, and other people events
with it, and it is awesome.

http://www.agfaphoto.com/products/profnegfilms.html

Jim