Subject: Re: [Leica] Eastland
From: "Patrick G. Sobalvarro" <pgs@sobalvarro.org>
Date: Wed, 03 Jun 1998 00:11:55 -0700

Marc James Small wrote:

> Excuse me, Patrick.  I did NOT cite Eastland.  I have never cited Eastland.
>  When I received a courtesy copy of Eastland's book, I immediately FAXed
> Hove a rather lengthy list of my complaints about the book.

Whoops -- I'm sorry, I've made one of the standard stupid e-mail
attribution errors.  I didn't mean to confuse you with Lucien.  I
certainly understand your concern about Eastland.  I'm happy to own
Eastland's books, but in the R book, for example, he says that the SL
and SL2 have a mirror-up facility.  If they do, I surely haven't run
into it, and neither has anyone else who writes about these cameras!

- -Patrick