Subject: Re: [Leica] Really Right Stuff
From: fbrunell@bonzai.net (Francois Brunelle)
Date: Wed, 03 Jun 1998 14:17:58 -0400

Paul,
They have a web page.  This is the address:
http://www.reallyrightstuff.com/

Although they do not say much on it...cal them, they have a fantastic
catalog with a huge FAQ section.  They also refer to many ballheads
suppliers - including Kirk's - and give the pro and cons.  Remember they
do not sell any ballheads only QR plates.  based on the documentation
that I have read, they highly recommend the ArcaSwiss B1 an B1e.  they
also recommend some manufacturers of smaller or mini ballheads.

Regards,
Francois Brunelle