Subject: Re: [Leica] Missing mail
From: "Jeff S" <segawa@netone.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 1998 07:41:01 -0600

Alan, I recently had the "pleasure" of setting up and troubleshooting a mail
server, and found that, if a person's return address were kind of odd, a few
(maybe 2%) of the hosts being sent mail would bounce it. Very few would send
a note of explanation, but it was enough for me to figure that some, it
seems, don't like anything more than YOURNAME@DOMAIN.COM.

Email can also be held, sometimes for days, if it's addressed to a valid
domain, but something else is seen as amiss. Could also be a holdup at your
ISP.

Jeff