Subject: [Leica] crap guts?
From: Summicron1@aol.com
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 1998 22:59:24 EDT

<<> Some of the early R4's off the assemblyline models had the same junk =

guts

> as the crap guts of the R3!  They were fixed and the R4 actually beca=

me a

> fine working camera after Leitz fixed whatever the horror story innar=

ds

> were.

>=20

> But for my money I'd buy an SL before I'd buy an R4 or save my money =

and

go

> right, get an R8! :)>>

hey, lighten up. I've had an R3 for 10 years and did have the mirror
disconnect once, but that's it. I seem to recall several people whose sacred
r-8s had problems recently.

summicron1

charlie trentelman
ogden