Subject: RE: [Leica] off topic
From: "B. D. Colen" <BDColen@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 1998 14:49:30 -0400

It's sitting right here on my desk. I purchased it for $9.95 U.S. at a ne=
ws
stand in the Copley Mall in Boston.

As you said, the reproduction is above average, some of the images are
terrific, and, for those who get off on such things, the last page contai=
ns
the statement:

Photographies prises avec apparelis et objectifs Leica, films Kodak.

Now I'm uni-lingual, but I assume that says that the photos were taken wi=
th
Leica cameras and lenses on Kodak film?