Subject: RE: Re: Was: [Leica] Noctilux Now: Summilux
From: George Huczek <ghuczek@sk.sympatico.ca>
Date: Fri, 05 Jun 1998 05:41:39 -0600

At 12:29 AM 05/06/98 -0400, you wrote:
  Although I have
>   >never used one, the 50 1.4 has a reputation (based upon the various
published
>   >test reports) as being soft at 1.4 and 2.0.  I note, however that the
reports
>   >note that it is very good at the smaller apertures.

I don't have a web site where I can display any photos online.  If someone
would allow me to post a photo on their site for a few weeks, I could send
them a print to scan in which shows what the 50 summiluxM can do wide open.
 That way nonbelievers could see what this lens can do.  If anyone would
oblige, please email me privately.

- -GH