Subject: Re: [Leica] Pradovit P150--very nice
From: "Jeff Alford" <alford@batnet.com>
Date: Fri, 05 Jun 1998 10:12:48 -0700

Jeff,

You may consider the P300IR instead of a used Pradovit 2500. The P300IR can
be bought for $550 with Colorplan-P2 or $650 with Super Colorplan-P2. The
P300IR features a cool IR remote.

As for using the "sleeve", be careful which lenses you plan to use with it.
Some lenses do not have the correct distance from the back of the lens and
will only focus VERY close. I do not remember the particulars at this time.

Jeff Alford