Subject: [Leica] Another Noctilux experience
From: "jorg" <jorg@mindspring.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 1998 17:25:12 -0400

When my wife has a wedding assignment I love to be her assistant with my
M6/Noctilux and Tmax 400.  Last Friday I think I was in the 'zone'.  Afte=
Katariina developed the films she told me that most of my pictures were o=
ut
of focus (F1.0 and 1/30-1/60)  My first reaction: How in the world can Te=
shoot 1/15 tack sharp?
Next day Katariina worked the whole day in her darkroom and ... voila!  M=
ost
of my pictures were indeed out of focus, except for the eyes.  I'm (again=
)
her hero now.  Some of the pictures she did in sepia and they are very
lovely.
I really don't care what all those lens testers try to tell me about my
Noctilux, except for Erwin, of course :).  I never regret that I spent al=
that money on that much glass, and I also don't care where that glass is
coming from.

Tomorrow she has another wedding.  The Tmax is already in the camera.  Lo=
oks
like another exciting weekend.
I wish all of you happy shooting.
J=F6rg