Subject: [Leica] FS: Russar 20mm/5.6 with LTM adapter
From: Charles Dunlap <cdunlap@es.UCSC.EDU>
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 1998 16:01:58 -0800

$300 for the lens, Leica LTM adapter, and caps.

I've enjoyed having this lens, but want to get an actual Leica. Besides, it
seems like we're having a yard sale on equipment this weekend.

If you occasionally wish you had a 20mm and want something to fill the gap
then this is an excellent starting point.

Some points to note:

1) I'm not selling the finder.

2) The lens doesn't couple with the rangefinder, but with the depth of
field it hardly matters.

3) The lens _does_ allow metering on the M6 and metering works just fine.

4) The lens is mechanically sound; there are no scratches or dents in the body.

- -Charlie

             Charles E. Dunlap
         Earth Sciences Department
          University of California
            Santa Cruz, CA 95064
Tel.: (408) 459-5228    Fax.: (408) 459-3074

         mailto:cdunlap@es.ucsc.edu