Subject: Re: [Leica] 3rd Cam on 6.8 Telyt
From: "Dan Post" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Jun 1998 01:07:35 -0400

Bud;
I had a 400/6.8 Telyt-R ( I sold it to finance a 28/2,8 Elmarit-R!) and it
had the third cam and did fine with my R4 and R7 bodies- Since it did not
have the spring loaded return for the aperture, you had to meter stopped
down in aperture priority modes and manual modes- which was easy since I
shot it wide open all the time!
On the SL, It was just stopped down metering!
Enjoy!

dwpost@msn.com