Subject: Re: [Leica] noctilux ...canada or germany ??
From: Alfred Breull <puma@hannover.sgh-net.de>
Date: Sat, 6 Jun 1998 21:48:40 +0200

<<< I don't know what your serial # is. >>>

Hey, Tom, I'm not used, that you don't read my mails :)
Answering on M.Espiritu's question this morning, I wrote at
07:40:01 +0200 :

<<<
The current, 11822, is a Canadian. At least mine, s/n 3.738.596.
Maybe Solms will produce some in future. Anyway, you will love it.

Besides, be a little patient, just a little longer. Leica/ Solms
promised the new 1.4/50 R lens for end of May or early June. Two weeks
ago, Leica's product managers had no different information. They are
also waiting.

Alf

Alfred Breull
http://members.aol.com/abreull/index.htm