Subject: [Leica] Minilux to be killed?
From: Pascal <cyberdog@planetinternet.be>
Date: Sun, 7 Jun 1998 11:36:55 +0200

Hello luggers:

Now that the Minilux Zoom has been announced to (some) dealers, I noticed
that some (well-informed?) dealers have begun to slash prices on stock of
the current Minilux in anticipation.

Does this mean that the current Minilux will disappear and be replaced
with the Minilux Zoom, or will the two models co-exist (the Minilux Zoom
at the price of the current Minilux, and the current Minilux at a lower
price)? I would hate to see the current Minilux disappear (it has an
excellent Summarit 40mm with an incredible lens opening of 2.4).

Who has access to the secrets of the Gods?

Pascal

Check out: http://members.xoom.com/cyberplace/
Macintosh PowerBook G3 - it eats Pentium notebooks for lunch