Subject: Re: [Leica] Slide dupes
From: tedgrant@islandnet.com (Ted Grant)
Date: Sun, 7 Jun 1998 09:59:13 +0100

Alastair Firkin wrote:

>>I've tried slide duplication on a few "lazy" occasions, and always been
>>disappointed. Could some "knowledgeable" LUG expert, [and soothsayer] set
>>out their menthods of doing it.>>>>>>>>

Hi Alastair,

I dabbled in making my own dupes several years ago and found the cost of
self duping ( not mention how badly I did them) :) and was so far off the
wall in extra cost compared being done in a pro lab, I gave the equipment
away to an amateur photographer.

Now my dupes are made at the local lab here in Victoria and the dupes are
difficult to tell which is the original and which is the dupe! :)

I realize this doesn't help you down under. :)

Ted Grant
http://www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant