Subject: Re: [Leica] Superiority of M over SLR
From: "Charles E. Albertson" <chucko@ricochet.net>
Date: Sun, 07 Jun 1998 20:10:56 -0700

I think WYSIWYG was originally an add-on to the Lotus 1-2-3 spreadsheet,
not a Microsoft product. Why add unnecessarily to the Gates mythology, eh?
But I agree with your basic point -- I got some Mariners (baseball) tickets
last week that were close enough to the field to justify bringing a camera.
Shooting the batter's box with a 90mm on a M6, I was able to see the
pitcher's windup and delivery outside the frame lines, and that allowed me
to anticipate the ball crossing the plate a split-second later.
(Unfortunately, my batting average was a bit below that of the M's that
day...but it was a great game!)

Chuck Albertson
Seattle, Wash.