Subject: RE: [Leica] Wall Street Camera says it's "Lugger-friendly"
From: jsaravia@zeus.uniandes.edu.co
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 1998 14:00:04 +0500 (GMT)

>Just a question on Wall Street Camera, I'm planning on buying a 50 summicron
>for my M3.  I live in NYC and was wondering if anyone has bought from them in
>the past and what their experiences were with them.

Hi Michael,

I have purchased there a R8 + winder, 80/1.4, 24 ASPH and 35f/2 ASPH, no
problem at all, you should talk to Eli. When going there you can spend a lot
of time just playing with the demo equipment (quite important when buying
expensive equipment), no queues, a very good stock and a very friendly
environment.

J.Saravia