Subject: [Leica] Del's - another good dealer
From: "Gary Todoroff" <datamaster@humboldt1.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 1998 22:52:01 -0700

I haven't heard them mentioned lately, so will add my compliments to Del's
camera in Santa Barbara. I was there last month for my son's wedding and
stopped in to say hi to Del and Jack, who specializes in the Leica side of
the shop. I showed Jack my M6 with a loose film advance lever - the spring
tension was gone, and the lever kind of swung around in the breeze.

Jack looked it over, quoted $40 to fix it and said to come back in a couple
of hours Sure enough it was ready as promised.  I also picked up some
Vivitar flash accessories at their bargain table and a spot meter
attachment for my Luna Six, all at great prices.

With Santa Barbara over 600 miles south of Eureka (California is a loooong
state), I don't get their too often, but when I do, I never pass up a
chance to visit Del's.

Gary Todoroff

> From: Ted Grant
> Tony wrote:
>
> <<<<< Sorry for the long message but just wanted to add myself to
> Tamarkin's satisfied customers' list. I'd recommend them to anyone in
NYC.