Subject: [Leica] Re: Leica bug (as short as I can manage)
From: Pascal <cyberdog@ibm.net>
Date: Sat, 13 Jun 1998 15:46:26 +0200

On 10-06-1998 14:23 Alex Hurst wrote:

>The SLs and the M2 are coming with me to Mallorca next week, but I won't be
>climbing any mountains with them!

We were staying on Mallorca's northern coast back in '95 (before I had
Leicas...), in Puerto Soller to be precise. Fantastic
photo-opportunities, good walking possibilities, nice cliffs. There are
no real "mountains" (this is not the Swiss Alps!), so you shouldn't worry
too much and take the SL2 and M2 with you!
There is a photogenic old tramway between Puerto Soller ("port of
Soller") and Soller, and there are also great walking routes (although
not too well marked as such, so you will have to find your way a bit) to
small villages etc. Much fruit around hanging in trees.
You should enjoy it, there are much less people than on the commercial
south beaches around Mallorca's capital Palma de Mallorca.
Greetings,

Pascal

Check out: http://members.xoom.com/cyberplace/
Macintosh PowerBook G3 - it eats Pentium notebooks for lunch