Subject: Re: [Leica] Mortar Fire Control
From: "Dan Post" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 1998 01:32:34 -0400

I don't fault any business that may have business with the military; I ate
canned peaches from C-rats in the service, but I don't fault Del Monte if
they happen to sell to Uncle Sam. I consider it a necessary evil.
(I do draw the line at whoever made the green lima beans with ham, though.
They could easily have been considered a chemical weapon had they ever been
thrown at an enemy.)

dwpost@msn.com