Subject: [Leica] Re: Color transmission test (WAS: Lens tests)
From: budcook@ibm.net
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 1998 08:50:05 -0500

Pascal,

Was there any mention of lenses using molded aspheric lenses?  I believe
they, along with the Noctilux glass produce warmer rather than neutral
results - TIA

BTW, this discussion only points up the fact that lens quality needs to be
discussed in CONTEXT.  What makes someone pleased for b/w or for prints or
in high contrast situations may not work so well for those of us who project
chromes.

Bud