Subject: Re: [Leica] birthing - on call!
From: fbrunell@bonzai.net (Francois Brunelle)
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 1998 16:12:54 -0400

Please,
If you find out about that organization, I would like to know about it.
I have a Minolta X700 with 35-70mm zoom and flash, for which I would not
get more than $100 that I would gladly give away to some kid who cannot
afford buying one.  I started with this camera years ago and it is still
in new shape.

It would be great if it could bring a smile and some hope to a kid out
there!

Francois Brunelle
Ashburn VA