Subject: Re: [Leica] Winder basket...
From: Ken Wilcox <wilcox@umcc.umich.edu>
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 1998 18:02:43 -0400

I have to agree. After years of no mis-loads, I had three in a row with my
Rapidwinder. When I took the wagon wheel from my original M6 baseplate and
attached it to the Rapidwinder, the mis-loads disappeared.

OAM-The more I used Tom's soft release, the better I like it!

Cheers!

kw

>Well, while the winder works fine, the film
>reliable with the little basket...

- ----
Ken Wilcox                             Carolyn's Personal Touch Portraits
LHSA, MEA, LAW                      preferred---> <wilcox@umcc.umich.edu>
                                                     <kwilcox@gfn.org>