Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Photos on the Web
From: Dan Cardish <dcardish@microtec.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 1998 19:03:43 -0400

At 06:39 PM 14-06-98 -0400, Chandos wrote:
>What would you say to the possibility that the placement of the viewfinder
>on the RF body exposes more of the photographer's face to the subject,
>which helps to establish a more direct rapport in the gaze?

I can recall once while photographing a model that she noticed that I had
both eyes open while viewing her through the viewfinder of my M4-P.  I'm
sure she wouldn't have noticed this if I were using an SLR.  It emphasized
to me at the time that she was more aware of me than I might otherwise have
realized.

Dan C.