Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Contax 21mm finder...
From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan.wajsman@euronet.be>
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 1998 16:33:16 +0200

Hi Simon,

I personally prefer that the entry point for the finders into the EU is in the UK,
simply because your VAT is less there than on the continent and I also suspect
that your customs procedures are less cumbersome than here in Belgium. The only
thing we would have to work out is a way for people around Europe to pay you in a
form that is convenient and low-cost to both you and the other parties. I guess a
Eurocheque or the appropriate amount in GBP notes would work for you--it certainly
would for me.

What do our German and Swedish contingents think?

Nathan