Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: Photos on the Web and seeing subtle differences
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 1998 21:44:49 -0500

At 06:12 PM 6/15/98 -0400, you wrote:

>Noctilux. So what's the point of the comparison, other than to suggest that
>the Noctilux is a less than ideal all-around 50?

Because it's not true, in any real, sensible measure. It's just fine as a
standard lens, other than size and weight. Optical performance would meet
90 per cent of the users here on this list I'd be willing to be.
- --

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

Hard work has a future payoff. Laziness pays off now