Subject: Re: [Leica] M6 HM
From: AJSymi@aol.com
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 1998 11:56:43 EDT

One very big reason I like the standard M6 viewfinder over the HM viewfinder
is the fact that I can see outside of the frame lines when using the 35 or 50.
This is probably why I have "rediscovered" the 50mm lens with this camera.  I
can almost see as much outside the framelines as I see inside the framelines.
For anticipating the magic moment, you can't beat it!

M6HM is definitely not for me!  IMHO.

Arturo