Subject: Re: [Leica] birthing - on call!
From: fbrunell@bonzai.net (Francois Brunelle)
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 1998 14:16:11 -0400

Danny,

I tried to reach the people at the bottom of this message with no luck.  I tried the phone
number and it's disconnected.  I phoned AT&T and they gave another phone number that is
also disconnected.  Since you are part of such a program in NYC maybe I could donate it to
yours.

Would you give me the details so I can forward it.
Thanks,
Francois Brunelle
Ashburn VA