Subject: [Leica] Pradovit and Colorplan lenses
From: "Sander van Hulsenbeek" <vanhulsenbeek@wxs.nl>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 1998 21:51:07 +0200

Nathan,

Perhaps wait till the Kina. I was told that Leica is taking/ putting its
name on the Ektapro, and there is a whol new range of lenses coming. And
Ektapro give more light than any 'straight tray' projector.

Your recent affliction fits you well! As you know, I have the bug my self,
and the M6 is with me every weekend! And my Iceland sequence (B7W slides)
for the Rijnmond festival (november) is progressing nicely!

Sander
- -----
Sander van Hulsenbeek
at work: sander.vanhulsenbeek@solvay.com