Subject: Re: [Leica] Black or chrome ?
From: Dave Richards <rchdp@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 1998 17:59:42 -0600

I love the look of the silver chrome but not every lens is available in
silver while they're all available in black.  I'm just anal enough to want
the collar and cuffs to match, so I opted for black.  Plus, the black
lenses are all lighter by a significant amount over their black
counterparts.  Durability-wise I doubt there is a significant difference.

Incidentally, I had a M6HM on order, but after looking through a regular M6
with a 35/2 while wearing eyeglasses, which I normally do, I knew the M6HM
wouldn't be suitable.

Dave

PS  The titanium has the coolest look (IMHO)