Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica-Users List Digest V3 #128
From: "Bryan Willman" <bryanwi@seanet.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 1998 20:57:35 -0700

The Ricoh/Rollei R1/GR1 are very very small,
the GR1 has some controls (aperature, exposure comp.)

The Yashica T4 has a very sharp lens, and a cute
little look-down periscope.  My kid has lost 2 or 3,
I don't know if there's something special about the
camera that causes this.

An M6 with 40mmf2.0 Summicron is small,
fast, quiet, and what I am carrying these days.

bmw