Subject: [Leica] Re: Leica digitalimages / web site
From: "Rich Jackson/ITWORKS" <richj@infotechworks.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 1998 08:17:02 -0400

Francesco:

I think that your idea of a central place for leica images is a fantastic -
especially if the images could have some basic information attached to them
- - e.g. 35mm f2 ASPH T-Max 400 F4 at 60th. Aside from learning more about
composition and enjoying each others work I know that I would benefit from
knowing that basic elements that went into the image.

As for the site name I vote for "www.leicaphoto(s).com".

ALSO I am very interested in the scanning equipment that you use. I have
been on the verge of buying one (had my eyes set on the Minolta Quick Scan
- - aprox $900 USD) but have been holding off till I did more research. I
would love to have your input on this.

Rich Jackson