Subject: [Leica] TID>Minilux Alternative
From: Bud Cook <budcook@ibm.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 1998 08:31:59 -0500

Tony,
I assume that you are looking for a *better* alternative to the Minilux,
not a *cheaper* alternative.  The only other equal alternatives to the
Minilux appear to be the Contax T2/TVS and Nikon 28ti/35ti.

I recently bought a Minilux for my wife from Jim Kuehl (great price) and
like it so
much I'd be interested in a Minilux zoom for myself (if one ever
materializes).   A
Minilux 28-56 zoom like the Contax TVS would be nice.

BTW, don't be turned off by the Minilux viewfinder.  It's not as bad as
it seems on the first try.

Bud