Subject: RE: [Leica] M6 HM
From: Eric Ertman <ertman@online.no>
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 1998 15:41:53 +0200

I'm in a situation where I'm going to purchase the M6HM without prior
experience with it in the field. Do you think I,m going to be disappointed
with it combined with my 35mm Summicron (I don't wear eyeglasses) ? I will
initially also have a 50mm Summicron and once I've robbed a bank a 75mm or
90mm. I could of course choose not take the gamble and get the regular M6,
but I am tempted by the HM.

Eric