Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica-Users List Digest V3 #129
From: "Paul T. Collura" <pcollura@epix.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 1998 10:30:27 -0400

> Tony,

I have a Leica Minilux that I hardly ever use because the results are
unpredictable.  I often wonder if I am using the camera incorrectly but a high
percentage of flash shots are underexposed and a fair number of shots are out of
focus.  The viewfinder is small and marginal in my opinion.  I too long for a
quality P&S but I'm not sure that it exists. I would be interested if any Luggers
have a different opinion on the Minilux or if they have found the ideal P&S.

BTW, the Minilux Zoom is now available.  I doubt that it address the "problems" of
the regular Minilux.

 Paul T. Collura