Subject: RE: [Leica] Laughing Photos (winning goal)
From: "B. D. Colen" <BDColen@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 1998 15:23:43 -0400

Here are two more ... for 200% in favour of HUMOUR          Ta Da.

1 Albert Einstien sticking his tongue out.
2 Man jumping over a puddle.

Dont lie.  You ALL know those two.

Alan Hull

Yes, but who took 1. HCB took 2, and I have to admit, that I've seen it
hundreds of times and have never thought of it as humorous. The perfect
visual description of the Decisive Moment? Yes. A photo that beautifully
captures the uncertainty of life? Absolutely. Humor? I don't think so. Now
Einstein sticking out his tounge, that's  funny.