Subject: [Leica] TID>Rollei 35
From: Bud Cook <budcook@ibm.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 1998 17:10:59 -0500

When I worked in Germany a young man at our office took a trip to Israel
and
photographed everything with the Rollei 35.  He than put together a
wonderful slide
show at the office complete with coordinated music (and beer:-).

Every one of those slides were spot on in focus, exposure and interest
and the
quality was first rate.

BTW, I learned why the Europeans use straight trays because the entire
show was
non-stop with one tray feeding after the other.

Bud