Subject: Re: [Leica] TID> Minilux Zoom
From: "Patrick R. McKee" <info@photonewsnetwork.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 1998 18:59:10 -0400

Hello Bud,
The Lens is a Vario-Elmar f/3.5-6.5/35-70mm (7 lens elements in 6 groups).
Shutter speeds 1 to 1.250s. +B setting for exposure times longer than 2s in
"Slow F ON" and "F OFF" modes. "T" setting for shake-free long-time
exposures up to 99 s without cable release, camera automatically switches
to "F OFF"
List will be $995. and $1095. with the DB. I don't know the cost of the
flash or the case. I place my order and just assumed that the info would
cross in the mail. Bill or Jeff may respond with those prices and certainly
more technical info as I am new with Leica.
Pat McKee
prm@photonewsnetwork.com
Minox007@aol.com
1-732-288-0009