Subject: Re: [Leica] funny scribble
From: tedgrant@islandnet.com (Ted Grant)
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 1998 19:05:11 +0100

>Dan wrote:
>
>This group is filled with the Christmas spirit 24 hours a day ;-)

OK guys and gal LUGNUTS,

Feeling like Santa 365 days of the year I'm always brimming over with neat
ideas that would cost a bundle, but who cares! To-night I'm keeping my
fingers crossed for a solid shot at the $5 million lottery! And I promise
loud and clear when I win, each and every LUG nmember will have a signed,
Cartier Bresson model...

Oh the hell with that!  If I'm going to give away 500 plus M6's it's going
to have my signature!!!!!! :) :) :) :)

And I bet you'll all be glad to have it! :) Besides when I'm finally
discovered, beleive me with 5 mil I'll really be discovered!:) You'll all
be very glad to have a ted grant signed M6! :)

Ted Grant
http://www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant