Subject: Re: [Leica] LFI Magazine
From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan.wajsman@euronet.be>
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 1998 13:47:00 +0200

Hi Arturo,

I do not subscribe to LFI, but I have found a Leica dealer here in Brussels (well,
actually Lucien steered me there) who always has the magazine in stock in all 3
languages. I have bought the last 3-4 issues and while I do not like all the
portfolios featured (who would), I find that there is enough there to keep me
buying. Besides, it gives me an excuse to go to the shop and drool over Leica
stuff I do not (yet?) have.

As for the news value, well, it does tend to be outdated compared to other media,
but I think it is unavoidable for a magazine which appears every two months and
probably has quite a long lead time. Anyway, I feel that with the various web
sites and this wonderful mailing list, I am kept up to date quite nicely.

I do agree with you that the English translations are atrocious.

Nathan